"As a family we can never thank you enough for how you have helped J. You really have changed her life."
- CM from Surrey regarding an impaired sister
"Richard Charlton was brilliant in the way he handled my mother’s case"
- LF from Hampshire re her mother who was detained in a care home in disputed circumstances.
"They did more for my father than I thought was possible"
- CH from London regarding discharge and local authority support for her father
"I feel he saved my life. He was just outstanding"
- CV from Folkestone regarding discharge and aftercare
"Richard Charlton is a very experienced solicitor"
- Mr. Justice Charles, Vice President of the Court of Protection, in the case of UF v a Local Authority& Others  COPLR 93